Monday 14 December 2015

How to | Taylor Swift DIY Bedroom Decor and Wall Art

How to DIY Taylor Swift Bedroom Decor and Wall Art

This is my first paper craft caricature! I decided to choose Taylor Swift simple because I have never caricatured her before. If I was to caricature Taylor again I would make her eyes slightly slimmer and her cheeks even fuller. To be honest, I don't really like this caricature because it doesn't immediately look like Taylor Swift (I don't think) but I decided to post it anyway because I want to show all my work and I can always make another caricature of Taylor later down the line when my art skills have improved.


I made this cute cartoon using simple shapes cut out of paper and card. I love making this style of art because I think it's very different and as an artist its so hard to stand out! I created this piece of art by sketching pictures of Taylor and then breaking her features down to simple shapes. After I'd sketched the shapes I recreated them in Microsoft Word. I then cut them out after I'd printed them on to white card.


In the future I will not be making my caricatures with black outlines. I prefer how my caricatures look with out them but if I recreate a cartoon character then I will most probably use one :D


 This is a tutorial I made for my YouTube channel, show you exactly how I made this cute paper craft caricature!


Thank you for stopping by!

ART AMINO
MissPaperFace
Miss Paper Face x

No comments:

Post a Comment