Saturday 31 October 2015

How to | Adele DIY Bedroom Decor and Wall Art

How to DIY Adele Bedroom Decor and Wall Art.
Hello all! This is a caricature I made of singing sensation Adele. I was inspired to make this caricature after Adele released her latest single, Hello. Over all, I am happy with how it looks and I enjoyed the process of making it. Once again, I caricatured Adele on paper for practice and then when I was happy with how she looked I recreated the simple shapes on the computer.
 I've really taken to making paper craft caricatures over the drawn, sketched or painted caricatures. I haven't seen many other artists using paper to make caricatures so it could be something I make into my signature style!


Watch me make this Wall Art in my YouTube video.

Thank you for stopping by!

Miss Paper Face x

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

No comments:

Post a Comment