Monday 14 December 2015

How to | Marilyn Monroe DIY Bedroom Decor and Wall Art

How to DIY Marilyn Monroe Bedroom Decor and Wall Art

This is a paper craft caricature of Marilyn Monroe! I am very happy with how this caricature turned out. Unlike my Taylor Swift caricature, it actually looks like the person :D
In stead of making the picture freehand, I practiced on both paper and on the computer. Even though I would love to be like other caricature artists and be able to draw perfectly on the spot, I need to realise I am not yet at the stage where I can do that. I think I need a few more years of hard work to be able to develop my skills to be able to draw perfectly the first time.





Thank you for stopping by!
Miss Paper Face x


CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL


ART AMINO:

MissPaperFace

No comments:

Post a Comment